[hylafax-users] Faxcover: How to use apostrophes and quotemarks within comment?

How can a faxcover message be written that includes both single and
double quotemarks within the comment? My faxcovers fail. For example,
the comment:

	-c 'Including an apostrophe (') or single quotemark in a comment setoff
by single marks fouls the fax cover page.'

Using Sendfax to run faxcover seems to have the same problems.

I did find in the Hylafax Change Information (v4.0beta018.html) the
statement "faxcover now properly escapes backslash characters in emitted
PostScript strings". However, adding backslashes to create a comment
string doesn't work either:

	-c 'Including \'single quotemarks\' escaped by a backslash doesn\'t
work.'

There must be someway to overcome this?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jeff Hill