Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax -i $string

On Sunday, September 03, 2000, at 8:30:57 PM, Jason Tonkin wrote:
> The users now need specific job confirmation via email with a diferent
> JOBID supplied via  "sendfax -i $string",  I've not had any success with
> the -i option and hope someone out there has come across this before.

I'm using the JOBID tag for a client, myself.

> The scipt successfully extracts the FAXNO: and JOBID: then envokes
> sendfax with the above options, BUT the JOBID: number does not appear in
> the email confirmation.

> Anyone suggest any bright ideas?!?!

I can tell you where to go, but I'm not sure I can tell you what to
do.  Let's see.

The problem is in the notify script.  The first argument is the
pathname of the queue description file.  I suspect you'll have to dig
the job tag out of it with grep.  I'm not sure what it's labeled, but
I suspect it won't be hard to identify.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff