[hylafax-users] sendfax -i $string

Greetings,

I've been using Hylafax for a number of months with great success!

The users now need specific job confirmation via email with a diferent
JOBID supplied via  "sendfax -i $string",  I've not had any success with

the -i option and hope someone out there has come across this before.

My setup is basically as follows.

Hylfax Server
Redhat 6.2 - hylafax-v4.0pl2
Outgoing faxes only, queued via a local shell script with email
confirmation, no cover page.

There is a process that runs on a different server which deposits txt
files onto the Hylafax server's spool area via samba, then every 5
minutes a script runs which parses the phone number  and jobid number
from the text file then deposits into sendfax on the command line,
script follows

The first 2 lines of each text file contains

FAXNO: 12345
JOBID: 55555

#!/bin/sh
faxdir=/var/spool/fax/tmp/
cd $faxdir
for fax in *FAX
        do
        queued=$fax.queued
        phone_no=`grep 'FAXNO:' $fax | cut -d: -f2 | tr -d '\r\n'`
        job_id=`grep 'JOBID:' $fax | cut -d: -f2 | tr -d '\r\n'`
        /bin/egrep -v 'FAXNO:|JOBID:' $fax > $queued
        /usr/bin/sendfax -f faxmonitor -R -v -n -d $phone_no -i $job_id
$queued
        /bin/sleep 1
        rm -f $queued
        mv $fax sent/$fax
done

The scipt successfully extracts the FAXNO: and JOBID: then envokes
sendfax with the above options, BUT the JOBID: number does not appear in

the email confirmation.

Anyone suggest any bright ideas?!?!

thanks in advance

--