Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-devel] !!! USR/3COM modems and the latest CVS !!!

Dmitry,

> But IMHO it's better not to use their Class 2.0 at all -- there are other
> known firmware problems, at least for Sportsters. Why not to try Class1?
from your experience with USR and HylaFAX, would you recommed using Class1
with USR?
Do you know differencies in Class1 between the USR modells?
Is this true for sending and/or receiving faxes?

I ask because i think i remember that you do not feel comfortable with some
HylaFAX
timing issues in Class1.

Thanks!

Bernd