[hylafax-users] Problem with installation

hi,

i installed the hylafax rpm on my suse 6.1. when i start hylafax these error comes:
Starting service Hylafax/usr/sbin/faxq: error in loading shared libraries libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: NO such file or directory.

I installed hylafax operating with the HylafaxFAQ:Installation help for SUSE linux users!!
I did it step by step.

I got also all necessary packages like:
hylafax, tiff, shlibs(5.0), uucp, libjpeg, gs_lib, libtiff, bash, libz

i downloaded the hylafax.rpm from ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/6.3/suse/n1/

The second problem is: when i start faxaddmodem(ttyS1) these error comes even though i installed my modem by yast on ttyS1, also initialized it with minicom(at >ok):
hmm, there does not appear to be an fuser comman on your machine. this means that i am unable to insure that all processes using the modem have been killed. i will keep going, but bewar......etc

Could you give me an advice?

THANKS
john