Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with installation

  John> i installed the hylafax rpm on my suse 6.1. when i start hylafax these
                                               ^^^
  John> error comes:

[snip]

  John> i downloaded the hylafax.rpm from
  John> ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/6.3/suse/n1/
                                   ^^^
That might have been your mistake. Perhaps HylaFAX for 6.1 would have been more
appropriate:

	ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/6.1/suse/n1/hylafax.rpm

I'm embarrassingly unfamiliar with SuSE's distribution, so please forgive me if
this is a silly suggestion. It's just that their RPM, if anything like the one
I distribute, dynamically links a lot of the binaries and can therefore become
somewhat OS-version specific. This looks like such a case - your faxq binary is looking for, and not finding, libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2.

-dpn