Re: [hylafax-users] faxstat: "Waiting for modem to come ready"suddenly started appearing.

>ModemNoFlowCmd:		AT&H0&I0&R1	# setup modem for no flow control
>ModemHardFlowCmd:	AT&H1&I0&R2	# setup modem for hardware flow control
>ModemSoftFlowCmd:	AT&H2&I2&R0	# setup modem for software flow control

Okay, I don't own a Courier, so maybe I'm leading you off here, but on my
Sportsters these settings result as follows:

AT&H0&I0&R1
OK
AT&H1&I0&R2
OK
AT&H2&I2&R0
ERROR

Since it looks like you're using software flow control, XONXOFF, then a
guess is that this ERROR is your problem.  My config file gives these
commands as listed:

ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&H0&I0&R1     # setup modem for no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&H1&I0&R2     # setup modem for hardware flow
control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&H2&I2&R1     # setup modem for software flow
control

You may want to try that.

Oh, and if this helps you, then you owe me a brief few paragraphs on how to
install HylaFAX on an SGI for the HylaFAX HOW-TO that I'm working on.  If
this doesn't help... them maybe *I'm* not the right one to be writing such
a thing.  ;)

Lee Howard