Re: [hylafax-users] Install hylafax under linux RHS 6.2 successfully.

> I am now going to attempt to setup Lee's relayfax solution, and I may even
> try and write a relayfax client clone in delphi if i feel inspired enough.
> The format of the email to send to the fax server seems well documented by
> Relayfax's makers. The hardest bit may be converting to tiff
> format within a
> windows print driver. Anyone know a freeware or open source tiff writer?
do you know www.libtiff.org?
Maybe this is a starting point, but mainly for C(++) i guess.

There seems to be no free printer driver for windows which can produce TIFF
data.
I know from somebody that he might start such a project for Win NT/2000 in
C.

Bernd