[hylafax-users] **ANNOUNCE** HylaFAX(tm) HOW-TO to be compiled

Folks,

Lee Howard has kindly volunteered to edit/compile a HOW-TO for HylaFAX!

Something like this is sorely needed to order to address some of the more
common installation/setup questions we see on the list from day to day, and
we're lucky to have such a willing victim^H^H^H^H^Holunteer ;-)

I believe he intends to post an outline here, and will be looking for people
with a few hours to author a small section here and there. . . .

This information will find its way onto the website in short order. Please
contribute, and make this endeavour a success. More from Lee soon!

-Darren