Re: [hylafax-users] multitech MT5600ZDXE/hylafax 4.0pl2

Hi,

I had that problem with my MultiTech MT3334ZDX.  It ended up that the
ModemRecvFillOrder line was wrong.  Here are the setting that are working
for me:

ModemRecvFillOrder:     MSB2LSB         # bit order of received facsimile
ModemSendFillOrder:     LSB2MSB         # bit order modem expects for
transmit

It seems kindof backwards,  but it works fine.  Any other setting, I get
black lines when I receive.

Good Luck!

Jason Bachman
Information Systems Manager