[hylafax-users] Install hylafax under linux RHS 6.2 successfully.

Dear All,

Firstly, i want to thank you to all people who have contribution to hylafax
software.
because now, i have a software that can send fax, mail to fax, and other.
you know, a few month before, my boss asked me to find out a software running on
linux that could send email to fax machine. than i began to find anything relate
to that.
i found efax, qfax, and hylafax.
first version hylafax i get was hylafax-i386-linux-v4.0pl2-1.tar.gz,
hylafax-v4.0pl2-tar.gz.
the first one is a binary distribution, and the second is a source distribution.
I tried the
source distibution, began compilling, and had a few warnings and errors.
than i decided to merge the binary distribution and the source distribution.
some routine
than  couldn't provide executable, replaced with binary distribution ... a
stupid way maybe.

lastly, i begin search FAQ on the wab, and found an email from Darren, at
flexfax@sgi.com ,
about  "flexfax: **ANNOUNCE** HylaFAX.ORG anonymous CVS access "
i get new source of hylafax, download them, and compile them. and i get no
warning and
no error.
hope this new sources works well.

oke .. thanks to everybody, at flexfax@sgi.com, especially for Daren.