Re: [hylafax-users] faxgetty

I've uninstalled the version of HylaFAX that comes with Debian potato and
attempted to compile and setup the CVS version.  It seems like everything
compiles fine but it dies on make install (something about a missing
libfaxutil.a).

I'd like to get HylaFAX running as soon as possible on some currently
available version of Linux.  If someone has any suggestions (preferably an
out of the box setup - i.e. install Linux Distro, install Linux Distro's
version of HylaFAX, configure HylaFax, ready to send/receive faxes) I'm
open to them.