[hylafax-users] multitech MT5600ZDXE/hylafax 4.0pl2

we're happily using 4.0p12 with 2 * multitech MT2834ZDXK
modems...however these are no longer available.

the replacement model seems to be the MT5600ZDXE...however this doesn't
work with the configuration files that come with 4.0p12...given that all
else is working just fine, I really dont want to upgrade the whole
system just to change modems, so I was wondering if anyone out there had
a configuration that works wiht the newer multitech modem, but on the
older verison of hylafax that we're using?

thnx!

- darrell