[hylafax-users] commentsX in cover page

Hi,

I use Hylafax V4.1 beta2 with RedHat 6.1 and libtiff 3.5.5-2 and when I
use faxcover to generate an cover.ps I can't find any "comments1,
comments2, etc" in the output.

I find the BreakintoLine proc and other stuff like this but I wonder if
faxcover should create comments1, comments2 itself ?

Thanks

Daniel Renaud                    Linux Québec Technologies Inc.
                                 1535, chemin Ste-Foy, Bur. 035
Tél. : 418.682.LINUX             Québec (Québec), G1S 2P1
     : 877.441.LINUX             http://www.LinuxQuebec.com