[hylafax-users] On-the-fly phone number entry via e-mail?

This probably comes down to a simple rule in sendmail.cf (or I'm an idiot
and overlooking obvious HylaFAX functionality), but I'm not terribly
schooled in Sendmail so I thought I would pose the question here:

I want users to be able to send an e-mail via fax with the phone number
entered on-the-fly; e.g.,

8005551212.fax@faxserver.domain.com

...or something similar.

I've seen rules in various sendmail.cfs posted in the list that hint at
this functionality, but I couldn't get them to work.

I have e-mail aliases working fine and e-mails sent to these addresses are
sent out fine using static phone numbers.

We presently have this functionality with an Exchange-based product we use
called GoldFax, but I want to get away from it if it at all possible.  I
have all the other features I want in HylaFAX working fine except this one
and it's a show-stopper.

Thanks in advance for any assistance
Jim Antoniou - jantoniou@mathesoninc.com