Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax & unwanted http connections

Hi,
alittle off-topic but...
i would set up a minimal port-firewall in your server and
block the ports used by amanda and whfc for the isdn-interface.
then there will be no packets anymore trigering
the interface to dial.
In my server i block forwarding of all packets which go to
the ip-adress of the server.
Have a nice day
Christoph