Re: [hylafax-users] Unspecified Class B transmit error!

On Tue, Jul 25, Neil Dean wrote:

> So just to confirm. I have now downloaded the version of hylafax from
> ftp.suse.com in the update tree from the n1 directory and I have also
> downloaded from the update tree but from the gra1 directory
> libtiff-3.4.final-0 and tiff-3.4-0. When I have finished downloading the
> new rpms I shall install them and attempt to get hylafaxto run!

You do not need libtiff-3.4.final-0 and tiff-3.4-0 for the current
hylafax package you downloaded from our server.

From INDEX:

hylafax.rpm     with tiff-3.5-interfaces.patch (does not need old tifflib)

Sorry, if you read the english translation of the sdb-article, it is
not up-to-date.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger