Re: [hylafax-users] Unspecified Class B transmit error!

Hi,

So just to confirm. I have now downloaded the version of hylafax from
ftp.suse.com in the update tree from the n1 directory and I have also
downloaded from the update tree but from the gra1 directory
libtiff-3.4.final-0 and tiff-3.4-0. When I have finished downloading the
new rpms I shall install them and attempt to get hylafaxto run!

Thanks everyone,

Neil