[hylafax-users] Latest version??

Hi,

I've just been looking about the ftp site for the most up to date STABLE
version I can find.

I have also just downloaded and am compiling libtiff 3.5.5 so any
suggestions of which one I should use in conjunction with that would be
greatly appreciated and may help in on going quest to send a fax!

(I may send a copy in the post by carrier pigeon just to make sure ;-))

Thanks,

Neil