Re: [hylafax-users] problems with MultiTech 5600ZDX

Dan Schleifer wrote:

> Ok...I thought I had a problem with the USR 56k modems I had purchased,
> but after replacing them with MultiTech 5600ZDX modems and things still
> not working, I must be doing something quite wrong.  Basically Hylafax
> says it's running ok:

Hi. I'm pretty sure I got this very same modem. I got it working
but with some problems that it looks it may be resolved upgrading
my hylafax version.

I have not the info handy but I'll take a look to your configuration
on monday.

Which hylafax version do you got ?
I've seen there are newer versions in ftp://ftp.hylafax.org