Re: [hylafax-users] Fax sent 15 times, 3 lines in the log

I do not know, unfortunately i am no fax protocol expoert :-(
How many percentages of your jobs fail with this error?

From my limited knowledge i would say they come from fax machines being e.g.
out of paper
or in some other non communicative state, e.g. broken PC Software?

I read some infos (on the devel list?) that there may be numerous reason
that both
side run out of snyc and then hylafax will report this errror. If you read
what Dmitry
wrote there are possibly more (timing) issuses hidden in hylafax.

Unfortunately Dmitry does not post to the list for serveral days/weeks now!

Berd