Re: [hylafax-users] Fax sent 15 times, 3 lines in the log

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:33:00 +0200, you wrote:

>> Do you know if there will be a fix for the "No response to MPS" problem
>> that causes a similar problem?
>I do not know, unfortunately i am no fax protocol expoert :-(
>How many percentages of your jobs fail with this error?
100% with some specific fax machines.
So it's not something that happens randomly. It always happens with some
fax machines.
The total % is low because we don't send fax anymore with hylafax to
those fax machines.

I'm using class1 fax-modem and cannot change this.

>Unfortunately Dmitry does not post to the list for serveral days/weeks now!
We all hope in Dmitry :)

--
giulioo@pobox.com