Re: [hylafax-users] Fax sent 15 times, 3 lines in the log

>I've been using hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6, I'm afraid of
>uninstalling this binary and recompiling, because I'll
>loose the rpm wonderfull feature.
>
>Do you think hylafax-4.1beta2-5rh6.i386.rpm has already
>built this patch ?

Darren would be the one to authoratively say whether or not it has Dmitry's
RTN patch applied, but I'm sure that it does.  Regardless, you'll likely
benefit from upgrading to hylafax-4.1beta2-5rh6.i386.rpm and libtiff-3.5.5
simply for the added benefits of the other bug fixes.

Lee Howard