Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC - phonebook and some more

"Saltermark, Atle" wrote:

> Hei.
> I have been experimenting a little with hylafax and the windows client WHFC.
> And it seems to be working all right with the most common tasks.
> But I have some questions about possibilities in the phonebook.
> I want to send the same fax to several people and each person should receive
> a personal cover with info about Company and more...

Hi,

tis has nothing to do with the phonebook format. This is a general
limitation
of WHFC -> http://www.transcom.de/whfc/bugs.html

> I want to send more than 100 faxes (same fax but more than 100 people).
> Is there a limit for the phonebook in WHFC?

No,

> One other question about WHFC.
> With only one modem everything is queued ok when I'm trying to send out the
> same fax to several people.  But if I have more than one modem I get a lot
> of errors before everything is queued and all faxes are then send with the
> same modem.
>
> Any help will be very much appreciated.

This seems to be a problem of the setup of the HylaFAX server. But
without the error message and probably a log ist's hard to help here.
Please check out http://www.hylafax.org/troubleshooting.html

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom