Re: [hylafax-users] Fax sent 15 times, 3 lines in the log

no, AFAIK and very short and simple: hylfax is doing something wrong but
this only comes up with certain fax machines and many (but not all) modems
under certain cirumstances.
The details are hidden in the archives of the mailing lists.

> I checked the FAQ before buying. I read multi-techs where recommended.
> But the only one I could find was: MT5600ZDXe , it's a 56k modem/fax.
The FAQ is really outdated, try to search the archives for the brand you
want
to buy, take very special care with USR.

Bernd