Re: [hylafax-users] Fax sent 15 times, 3 lines in the log

Bernd Proissl wrote:

> Search the archives for
> "RTN" "Dmitry"
> look under www.hylafax.org for Dmitry's RTN patch

Thank you very much !

> or try a modem which hides this bug from the rest of the world.
> for me an elsa microlink 56k basic does it's send only job very well.

So you mean the modem is doing something wrong fixed in the patch ?
I checked the FAQ before buying. I read multi-techs where recommended.
But the only one I could find was: MT5600ZDXe , it's a 56k modem/fax.

--
 - frankie -