[hylafax-users] Help: Need Hardware Recommendation

We need to send large number of faxes in short period of time,
viz. 1000 faxes (1 to 2) pages in an hour. Consequently, we
need our fax server to interface with full PRI, i.e 23  lines.
We plan to use PC, RedHat 6.2 machine as our fax server.

Can you recommend what kind of hardware should I go for
that will be good for our limited budget still function fairly
robustly with HylaFax.

Thanks,
-- sudhir