[hylafax-users] Re: Tiff Attachments are zero bytes

Hi!
I just had the same problem => till today. Claas Hilbrecht
(Claas.Hilbrecht@linum.com) sent me his config file, I changed very
little and voila, it works (I do think it worked without my changes
also). Many thanx to him!!!

you find my working faxrcvd script attached.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
fuer das Team von SBO

Thomas Mozelt
SBO-Tulzer GmbH