[hylafax-users] Mail Notification

Hi hylafax-users@hylafax.org,
 I do have some troubles with Hylafax and the mail notfication.
 Basically all works fine. My clients use WHFC to send an receive =>
 ok. Once a user receives a mail notification the fax received is
 attached as a postscript file. As I did already try to change the
 faxrcvd script it did not work as expected. So I hope someone can
 help me. If possible I would like not to have to install ghostscript
 for Windows.
 thanx

friendly greetings
for the team of SBO