[hylafax-users] Reports from the HylaFax Server.

This is the current way my faxstat reports come out:

JID Receiver        Company         Pri S  Owner Number       Pages
Dials     TTS Status Tries DoneOp
632 Missy Burchette MicahTek, Inc.  126 D   root 9,877-3301   47:47
2:12           1:3  default
634 Stacy Hurd      MIcahTek, Inc.  127 D   root 9,877-3301   65:65
1:12           1:3  default
633 Ruth Eaker      MicahTek        127 D   root 9,877-3301   17:17
1:12           1:3  default

Which is nice, except A) There is no date or time stamp as to when these jobs are sent,

and B) If I set the expiry time on the info in hfaxd.conf to frequent enough to have current information,

then the older information that I need to keep is lost, and if I set the expiry time to

keep things around awhile, I can't see what's currently being sent, and what's in queue.

I've tried croning a job to run faxstat every so often, but then I get lots of repeat

information, even if it's every 10 to fifteen minutes apart, So what I really need is the above format with

a date stamp, and be able to get current stats on what's in queue and waiting, what's being sent and what's done.

I also need the stuff in the doneq to remain in the doneq status for 24 hours, when I specify this, the doneq doesn't

get updated for 24 hours, no matter how frequently faxcleanq is run.

Has anyone done anything like this on their reports?

 This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work
product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have
received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender at (918) 877-3300 and delete
this e-mail message from your computer.  Thank you.

--

Michael E. Wray                 WEB: http://www.micahtek.com
Network Administrator           Email: Michael.Wray@micahtek.com