[hylafax-users] Incoming Faxes to eMail Address

Here is a piece of the messages log showing an unspecified route to:

Jul 10 14:03:14 corpsrvr FaxGetty[1187]: RECV FAX (00000003):
recvq/fax00002.tif
 from 603 766 3090, route to <unspecified>, 1 pages in 0:29

I have recvfaxq script SENDTO set to a full email address, but all incoming
faxes are stuck in the recvq folder.  How do I get them to automatically
route to an email address?

Thanks!  This is great if I can get this last part working - then on to
solving the font library probs to get outgoing working.