[hylafax-users] Problem with running both WHFC & MacFlex Clients

Hello,

I set up a HylaFAX Server on a SuSE 6.3 box and it seems it's running
quite well.
But there is a Problem I have connecting my clients to the box:
The Windows machines (using WHFC) do really well, while the Mac Clients
can't access the fax server.
So I read the FAQ and I found the article where it's said that I have to
start hfaxd with the -o option for to use the
old protocol. When I do this, my Mac Clients can access, but the Windows
Clients fail to.

Do you have any Suggestions how to get them both running ?
I would be VERY pleased to get some information on that from you,
because I now spent four nights getting this to work,
and slowly I'm about to give up hope on this... :-(

Thanks in advance,

Heiko

Systems Administrator
Gauloises Music Studios