[hylafax-users] AW: Date and time on rcvd faxes

Thanks for your help, your script works fine when used as intended with
fax2ps. Unfortunately when I use fax2ps to convert all I get are empty
pages, so I'm using tiff2ps which works ok. Unfortunately your script
doesn't work with it tho :(

Could you possibly think of a way to make it work?

Regards, David
Cellway Kommunikationsdienste GmbH
David Gasch
EDV / Systeme & Kommunikation