[hylafax-users] Re: AW: Date and time on rcvd faxes

Gasch David wrote:

> Thanks for your help, your script works fine when used as intended with
> fax2ps. Unfortunately when I use fax2ps to convert all I get are empty
> pages, so I'm using tiff2ps which works ok. Unfortunately your script
> doesn't work with it tho :(
>
> Could you possibly think of a way to make it work?

hmm...
tiff2ps produces a postscript image over the hole page
try the following:
search for the line with the "%%BeginProlog" in my script
change the "%%BeginProlog" to "showpage"
run the prog
HIH

yeez, don't no why your fax2ps produces empty pages,
is your ghostscript installed correctly ??

/nice week
/matthias