[hylafax-users] Date and time on rcvd faxes

Hello again,

I'm looking for a way to print the server's system date/time on received
facsimiles. We receive alot of documents each day, most of the times the
date/time sent by the remote faxmachine isn't correct. Our controlling
department needs exact times tho..

I don't expect HylaFax to provide this kind of functionality, but maybe
someone has already been confronted with this problem!?

Regards, David
Cellway Kommunikationsdienste GmbH
David Gasch
EDV / Systeme & Kommunikation