[hylafax-users] problem with WHFC

Hi Hylafax users,

I've installed the latest beta of Hylafax on my Red Hat Linux 6.1 Intel
machine, and it is working quite well thanks to Darren Nickerson.

My next step was to install WHFC as a test.  It works on a Windows 95
machine, but when I tried to install it on my Windows NT 4.0 machine, it
will not let me enter the user name under fax -> user preferences, and as
a result faxes sent are rejected.  This option is greyed out for some
reason and its driving me nuts.  Did anyone else have this problem??  I
tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program but it did not help.  Is
the order in which you install things important (i.e. should the
executable be installed first, then the port setup...)

Thanks for your help,

Toki Barron