[hylafax-users] Re: hylafax und USR Sportster Flash

Hi!

Just three important things:

1.) use     <fax_root>/config/usr-rts  for hw flow control    or
<fax_root>/config/usr-xon   for  sw flow control and  include one of them
      (I use hw flow control) in  your <fax_root>/etc/config.ttySx  (x -> your
modem port number)

2.)  include line:    PageChop:   none    in your    <fax_root>/etc/config file

3.)  insert your client machines into <fax_root>/etc/hosts (fax's  private hosts
file!!!)

Have fun,

Borut

p.s.    <fax_root> is   /var/spool/fax on RedHat linux, so yours could be
somewhere else...