From fax@localhost.localdomain  Fri Jun 16 11:39:20 2000
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:39:19 +0930
To: FaxMaster@localhost.localdomain
From: The HylaFAX Receive Agent <fax@localhost.localdomain>
Subject: modem on /dev/ttyS1 appears wedged

The HylaFAX software thinks that there is a problem with the modem
on device /dev/ttyS1 that needs attention; repeated attempts to
initialize the modem have failed.

Consult the server trace logs for more information on what is happening.

If anyone is able to help, it would be appreciated.

Regards,
Shane Malden