Re: Hylafax Installation -- A Plea for Help

Not necessarily.  I've been using a USR Robotics modem for the last couple
of years with very little problems.

I had to make some changes to the config file for the modem that was
shipped with Hylafax (not sure about the current version).  I believe the
working config is on the Hylafax website.

I've sent my version of the config file to many people over the last
couple of years.  It hasn't worked for everyone but most feedback seemed
positive.

Gerry

On Sun, 28 May 2000, Darren Nickerson wrote:

>   Benjamin> My main problem is with the prerequisite programs needed to run
>   Benjamin> Hylafax and Hylafax configuration of my Robotics 56k EXT modem.
>
> OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You have a USR modem. Damn. You're screwed.
>
> -Darren

Gerry

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer