Re: clipping page

David Woolley wrote:

> > Every page, including the cover page are clipped
> > 3cm from the top, what is the reason?
>
> Above or below 3cm?  Send or receive?  Software (inc OS and RIP) and versions?
> Hardware and versions?

- It occurs only at the last page
- 3cm from the top
- at some fax-machines their is no clipping but I can see a BIG barcode
- I send the fax via modem a) ELSA and a Multitech
- sendfax runs on a RS6000 with AIX4.3.3

--
Fr. Meyer's Sohn      Henning.Matthes@fms.de
Henning Matthes       Tel.: +49 40 2393 1403