Re: Missing EOL

At 12:49 PM 20-05-00 +0100, David Woolley wrote:
> > I checked the thread and saw that this "Missing EOL' is actually a bug.
> > I downloaded the protocol-rtn.patch by Dimtry Bely created on 29 Mar 00
>
>Your problem is a misconfiguration, not a bug.

Oops, which part of the configuration should I look at?

> > I ran:-
> > patch -bp0 --verbose <protocol-rtn.patch (on the root of my hylafax
> 4.1beta2)
>
>This would be more correctly called the RTC patch; RTN is a symptom that
>can be associated with duplicate RTCs, but the actual patch suppresses
>duplicate RTCs.
>
> > May 20 00:28:51.38: [ 3823]: RECV: begin page
> > May 20 00:28:51.38: [ 3823]: RECV: send trigger 021
> > May 20 00:31:04.67: [ 3823]: RECV: Missing EOL after 5 seconds
> > May 20 00:31:04.67: [ 3823]: REMOTE HANGUP: Missing EOL after 5 seconds
> > (section 3.2/T.4) (code 91)
>
>This happens if the trigger is wrong.  Many modems need 022.  The RTC
>problem only occurs on transmission and only at the end of the page;
>this happened on reception and at the beginning of the page.

Where do I set this trigger 022?
Yes, the problem lies during the end of the page.
The modem picked up the incoming fax but at the end of the page, this EOL
error came out at the server side. At the sending side, it says
conmmunication error, please send again.

Thank you.

"Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes."
Email     : hkmun@pacific.net.sg
Home Page : http://home.pacific.net.sg/~hkmun