Re: Missing EOL

> Where do I set this trigger 022?

Answered elswhere, although a grep of the documentation would have found
it.

> Yes, the problem lies during the end of the page.

Looking at the timing, it is being reported well after the end of page.

> The modem picked up the incoming fax but at the end of the page, this EOL
> error came out at the server side. At the sending side, it says

Depending on whether the error is reported first by the modem or hylafax
(the trace level isn't sufficient) this might not be a trigger problem.
I was assuming that Hylafax was detecting the lack of EOL, but the length
of timeout is rather high.

If it is an RTC problem it is with the sender sending too few (none), not
too many!

> conmmunication error, please send again.

The sender will  have timed out waiting for confirmation (no reponse to
MPS repeated 3 times, in Hylafax terminology).