Trouble with buggy postscript (was: test file if valid fax-format)

Hello

Thanxs for the help with the tiff-check. With this help i fix the
problem down on an other stage.

Configuration as follow:
HylaFAX 4.1beta2
SuSE Linux 6.2
WHFC 1.07 on WinNT SP5
Printer Driver Lexmark Optra 2455 PS

The problem is that the printer driver on the NT box create a postscript
like the following lines :
> ^[%-12345X@PJL JOB
> @PJL RDYMSG DISPLAY = "AdmGuide.pdf"
> @PJL ENTER LANGUAGE = Postscript
> %!PS-Adobe-3.0

when i feed this to "ps2fax" and the send it with "sendfax" all works
well. When i using WHFC to send from my NT box i get the message "sucess
sending 0 pages". I guess HylaFAX don't recognize this as postscript? I
have tried to change the "typerules" file but i'm not sure if that works
(and how to handle the "^]" at the beginning). Could anybody explain how
the sequence of program/scripts is that handles the file types or where
i can change the config to deliever this files to "ps2fax" and send it?

I have trouble with the printer driver "Apple Laserwriter" which is
recommended for WHFC (don't convert some PDF-files) so i have to look
for an other PS driver.

Thanxs for any help

Andreas