Re: Problem

Peter Graham wrote:

> 16-5-00
>
> We installed Hylafax on a Linux Internet Server and whfc on a Win 98
> PC.  Wne we send a fax a mm or 2 of the last line doesn't get sent.  Can
> you help us overcome this please?
>
> Peter Graham.

Hi,

this could be a lot of problems. Please check
http://www.hylafax.org/troubleshooting.html and
http://www.hylafax.org/HylaFAQ/index.html
and then give some more infos about your system
(Modem, Version of HylaFax, Version of Linux,
some logs etc.)

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom