Using coverpage(s)

Hi,

I'm running Hylafax 4.0pl2 on a Redhat 5.2 system and the basics of the
server are working well, ie I have no problems with standard faxes &
coverpages.

I'd like to start investigating using different coverpages. I'm not overly
worried about the postscript side, as I can create them with out too much
drama. But what I need is the ability to use different cover pages for
different jobs, faxing from the above mentioned Linux system. I've checked
out the sendfax command and there doesn't seem to be much in that. I'll
certainly create the coverpages myself - but does anyone know how I might
selectively use different coverpages...?

Also, is there a limit on the size of the comments field ( on the coverpage
) and can I read the comments in from a text file...?

Any help welcome...

Cheers

Tim

Mazda Australia takes every precaution to ensure email messages
are virus free.

For extra protection you should virus scan this message yourself.