RE: TIFF driver

Dmitry,

no, i just had a short look at the webpage.

What do you mean by "evaluate"?
You allready gave a lot of information about this driver. i probably can't
get
more info out of it!

I have to concentrate on my client and hopefully wait that someone else
finds/creates a free TIFF driver or aks this company to give a statement
about the copyright for their software.
Meanwhile i will live with PS.

AFAIK There are losts of comanies who offer fax services (over the internet,
etc)
I know from one that they also have a TIFF driver, but they do not even
allow downloading
with a customer id. Maybe someone knows another company who really offer
their drivers for
free and allow distributing their software?

Bernd