RES: Problems on sending faxes with HylaFAX.

Which PostScript printer could I use on Windows machines to get only
Black&White documents to send as fax using HylaFAX?

Luis Fernando Kieça
Analista de Suporte
mailto:luisfk@newhubner.com.br

> I personally don't know if one can help this process with some Ghostscript
> settings, or not.

Assuming that what created the documents wasn't too unreasonable, you
could probably disable the PostScript colour operators (setgray,
setRGBcolor, etc.) by using some prolog code.   However, it would
be much better not to try to send half tone documents in the first
place.