Re: Problems on sending faxes with HylaFAX.

On Sat, May 06, 2000 at 10:19:01AM +0100, David Woolley wrote:

> > I personally don't know if one can help this process with some Ghostscript
> > settings, or not.
>
> Assuming that what created the documents wasn't too unreasonable, you
> could probably disable the PostScript colour operators (setgray,
> setRGBcolor, etc.) by using some prolog code.   However, it would
> be much better not to try to send half tone documents in the first
> place.
Well yes. Nice theory. But it doesn't solve the problem of secretaries used
to a manual fax, which scans document much darker. Additionally, the company
letters might be required to follow a certain design :(

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +43/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256