Re: Installing Hylafax on SCO

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Carlos Canas wrote:

> I am trying to install Hylafax on a SCO Open Server 5.0.5 computer, and
> I get missing a /usr/local/bin/gs message.  What is gs and how can I get
> it?

Ghostscript

There is probably a version on your Skukware CD.
The 3.2v4.2 binaries at ftp://ftp.hylafax.org work good.
Source is available at ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/ghost/aladdin/

PS. Are you building HylaFAX from source or are you using my binary?

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 874-1130
tim@trr.metro.net