Upgrade problems

Hi,

I have just upgraded my server from redhat 5.1 to 6.2 and cannot get my hylafax to send. Prior to the upgrade all was Ok.

I have checked to see if the server is running (ok), I have checked the modem setup and rerun faxaddmodem to reconfigure to the ttyS1 port instead of the cua1 port.

When I send a job the modem does nothing. I am running WHFC as a client and the job just sticks in the queue and does nothing.

Is it possible that the upgrade to 6.2 has put a hook into the modem and is not allowing it to come free (status reports running and idle)?

HELP PLEASE.